L.I. Firewood Firewood Stacking Policy
- All deliveries are made by a trucking service & the drivers are not L.I. Firewood employees.
- Your delivery includes the bags being offloaded directly behind safe truck access.
- Any further movement of the bags is considered stacking services.
- Stacking services are optional & are NEVER prepaid before delivery.
- Stacking services must be paid by cash or check to the driver that performs the service.
- An adult must be home for stacking services to be provided.
YOUR FIREWOOD WILL BE DROPPED DIRECTLY BEHIND SAFE TRUCK ACCESS.
ANY ADDITIONAL MOVING OF FIREWOOD WILL INCUR STACKING CHARGES.
IT IS PAID IN CASH TO THE DRIVER.
Payment for stacking is required at the time of stacking completion.
Your paid checkout total WILL NOT INCLUDE THE STACKING CHARGE
& CANNOT BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD
- Stacking = movement of your firewood bags from the truck access area to somewhere further on your property.
- Stacking is an optional service that is not included with your firewood purchase.
- Stacking charges are $1 per bag.
- Your stacking fee will be quoted prior to performing the service.
- *** Sorry, DRIVERS DO NOT REMOVE FIREWOOD FROM THE BAGS ***
- The delivery truck must have safe access on your property.
- The stacking distance from safe truck access should be no greater than 50 ft.
- Obstacles or hazards (stairs, inclines, rough terrain, etc.) may prohibit stacking services.
- Snow & ice must be removed or the stacking will not be performed.
- We DO NOT STACK FIREWOOD INDOORS.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any stacking.
- Stacking is not always available & is not a condition of your purchase.
Stacking of Your Delivery